In Edition 86 of the February 2019 Tax Justice Network’s monthly podcast/radio show, the Taxcast (available on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify and other podcast platforms):
- why hasn’t the European Commission investigated any of the secret tax deals that were exposed by the LuxLeaks whistleblowers where tax authorities gave multi-national companies outrageously low tax rates?
- Plus ‘aid’ for whom? We discuss the financialisation of aid
- And also: zero federal income taxes last year in the US for one of the world’s biggest monopolists: Amazon
- Simon Bowers of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
- John Christensen of the Tax Justice Network
- Senator Mike Gianaris, New York Senate
- Produced and presented by Naomi Fowler of the Tax Justice Network